It was such an honor and a lovely surprise to be nominated for this award by Socallucyfan, the wonderful author of an amazing legacy called Once Upon a Legacy. I absolutely adore fairytales, so this story is right up my street. Thank you so much for this lovely nomination! You can read this awesome story by clicking here.
This is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers whose blogs they enjoy.
Here are the rules for this award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
- Post about the award
- 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate bloggers and notify them
- Give your readers good news.
7 Facts About Me
- I am a classically trained singer with vocal music as my area of study when I was in college.
- I’m a huge fountain pen enthusiast, collector, and user and have over 200 pens, both vintage and modern, in my collection.
- Other than playing Sims, another of my hobbies, believe it or not, is coloring. I got onto the whole Adult Coloring bandwagon a couple years ago and highly enjoy it.
- Along with writing SimLit and other fiction, I’m a YouTuber. I make Sims gameplay videos on my Sims channel, which is Sweetnightingale2907. I have another channel at Sweetnightingale1973 where I make other videos, mainly coloring videos as of late.
- I got to sing the National Anthem (The Star-Spangled Banner here in the States) at a Chicago White Sox baseball game three years in a row.
- Along with collecting fountain pens, I collect journals and have a good deal of blank ones in my collection. I try to write in my journal every day although that doesn’t always happen.
- I’m very active in the Lions Club and served in the office of District Governor some years back. This is the highest office you can have at the District level.
- Thymeless Legacies
- The Humble Legacy
- Starting Over: Escape to Nowhere
- Sarah Lou Plays
- The Chrysanthemum Tango
- The Pen Pal Project
- Thymeless Challenges
Give Your Readers Good News
I just got over 950 subbies on my Sweetnightingale1973 YouTube Channel! I’m ecstatic about that since I never thought I’d get to a number like that.