I was completely floored when I received a nomination for this award, being this blog has just gotten started. I’m taking it as a fantastic omen for great things to come. 🙂 Thank you so much to Senna, who is the author of the Rackett-Rotter Chronicles, for generously nominating me for this honor. The story is a must-read and will liven up your reading list with humor, great storytelling, and craziness. You can read it by clicking here to go to the blog.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Seven random facts about myself are as follows:
- I am visually impaired and have a beautiful Golden Retriever who is my dog guide. Here is a picture of him off duty. Isn’t he adorable? 🙂
- I’m a collector of fountain pens and have nearly 200 pens in my collection.
- I’ve been a member of the Lions Club (a service club organization) for over 20 years and have held the highest office (District Governor) for our district.
- I have had the honor of singing the National Athem (Star-Spangled Banner) at White Sox Park in Chicago three separate times.
- I’m a huge Harry Potter junkie…er…fan. 🙂
- I’m an avid journaler where my fountain pens come in very useful.
- I enjoy adult coloring books. Yep, I jumped into the fray a few months back and that, along with knitting and crocheting, is one of my evening relaxing activities.
My nominations: (This isn’t quite ten but I got pretty close with 9)
Thymeless Legacies by Thymeless
Hemera Sims by Hemera
Subtle Simming by Subtlesimming
Lisabee Sims by Lisabee2
Mastress Alita by Mastressalita
Monstrous Mezilkree by Twiggy
The Humble Legacy by TheoriesOfHappiness
Once Upon a Legacy by Socallucyfan
Blams Sims 3 Poses by Blamsart